Saying Hello👋 (title has to be 15 characters)

A new forum, a new project, new and old crypto enthusiasts.

I thought I would say Hello :wave: and start a topic about introducing ourselves, for people that want to. Right now, we have a bit of an annonymous team, and information surrounding the project is somewhat limited. However, I have been fortunate enough to engage in some conversation with Marius the founder and hope to meet him at the Cardano Summit. It doesn’t sound like we will be waiting long for Linkage Finance to show its hand…

My Crypto story
I first heard about crypto through the 2017 bull run, but I didn’t buy my first token until late 2018. I started buying ₳ tokens early 2019 and very quickly the Cardano project became my biggest interest in the blockchain space. I was a Cardano Foundation ambassador for a year or so, where I got to meet some incredible people from CF and IOG. The rest is history as they say, I am now in some pretty cool groups that have grown over the years and I find the crypto space is quite a large part of my life now.

Why Lifi
40m tokens… why not? Haha, no, that’s not the (only) reason why i’m here. Actually, a friend and I some time ago were discussing how index funds need to be on cardano, so when I stumbled across Linkage Finance, it naturally caught my attention. I’m really new to Linkage, I missed the pre sales, so i’ve been buying lifi tokens off you lot who very kindly provide liquidity.

Anything else? (If anyone is still reading)
I just want to say, I am a huge advocate for community in blockchain. I think projects are only succesful if they have one. Yes, not everyone will get along and not everyone will be positive about the project, that’s life. I also think a two way relationship between community and team is very important. On the whole, i’m eager to see what will be produced and I hope Linkage can grow a really cool community. Let’s not be people that fud other groups and projects for the purpose of pushing linkage finance. Let the product do the talking.

Anyway, that’s enough ramblings from me. Hello all and I look forward to the near future, where we will see what Linkage Finance has to offer.

It would be cool to hear a little about some of you and please could the title be allowed less than 15 characters :blush:

:laughing::call_me_hand:

4 Likes