Linkage Finance Logo Redesign

The idea of a new logo design has been brought up a few times by different community members.

This forum was created precisely for this purpose - To allow the community to come together, think, govern and grow Linkage Finance. Ultimately one day we as the community will be able to vote on matters that impacts the protocol. Although voting is not yet live, we can have constructive meaningful discussions aimed at positive growth that we present to team for serious consideration. At the very least, it’s good practice in this area.

At the moment the Logo and protocol name looks like this:

I believe the community are happy with the name and style of Linkage Finance, however a discussion around a new logo design is needed.

For those of you not in Linkage finance Telegram group, it is the most active social environment at the moment, it would be good to see you there; this is where the topic has been approached. We have great community members who have experience in graphic and logo design. Even without that experience, I invite you, as part of the community to participate in this discussion, to come up with ideas and/or give feedback on designs shared, (maybe you think the current logo is fine). As a community, we can discuss and vote in this thread on the favourites; let’s see if we can collectively work together to achieve a common goal of growing and evolving Linkage Finance.

I think it’s important to point out, there is no guarantee the Linkage Finance team will honour this thread, however, I believe they will take our discussion seriously. If we don’t have the discussion we will never know.

5 Likes

This has been brought to the team of which they had said a change request of the logo can be implemented once it comes through as a community vote with governance.

But I think it can be looked into again

1 Like

Depending on the look the team and community likes we can give enough information and samples to a decent/good graphic artist to take inspiration from and design a unique/custom logo for the re-brand/redesign of the logo.

1 Like

Good suggestion. It would be better if we have better logo imo

It will be interesting to see what LIFI logos are created, purposed and adopted. I don’t mind the current one, but may change my vote, once we see other suggestions. In the absence of a choice, we have no choice. :joy: